Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"I Trust You"

How many times have we said to our friends and relatives, "Trust God" He can handle any situation you have. That is good sound advice. But, how often have we taken our own advice. We are always trying to find favor in the sight of man. We trust "man" to resolve our problems be they great or small. I have over spent on my budget, let me call a friend to bail me out! I'm trusting man. I was not paying attention in class, yea, I've got the book and can read for myself but let me call my best bud to bail me out! I'm trusting man. Proverbs 3 tells us "My child, remember my teachings and instructions and obey them completely. They will help you live a long and prosperous life. Let love and loyalty always show like a necklace, and write them in your mind. God and people will like you and consider you a success. With all your heart you must trust the LORD and not your own judgment. Always let him lead you, and he will clear the road for you to follow. Don't ever think that you are wise enough, but respect the LORD and stay away from evil." (CEV)


The God we serve is an awesome God and there is nothing that is too hard for HIM. Tell Him today, "I Trust YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Church established in 1874